Hello Vehicle Art Lovers!
What a wonderful whirlwind July & August have been!
Events in July/August:
CURRENT EXHIBITIONS: Jerry’s Artarama Alcohol Show, Austin, Texas – 25% of my proceeds are being donated to Vet Ranch
- American Women Artists “Under a Vast Sky”, 2017 Annual Master & Signature Members Show and National Juried Exhibition at the Tucson Desert Art Museum from October 13-December 3.
- National Oil & Acrylic Painters Society Best of America Exhibition at Castle Gallery in Fort Wayne, Indiana from October 16-November 11.
- Chrome to Canvas Solo Exhibition, Link & Pin Gallery, Austin, Texas from September 1-October 1.
PUBLICATIONS & MEDIA: I’m so honored to have my paintings and/or my writing in the following magazines/websites:
- *American Art Collector (October 2017)
- *Professional Artist Magazine – Artist Spotlight Gallery (August 2017)
- *Pinstriping and Kustom Graphics Magazine – Featured Artist (in 2017)
- *Soferina – Featured Artist (Greek Car magazine, scheduled for 2017)
- *Where Women Create Business – Featured Artist (October 2017)
- *Creative Quarterly Magazine – Featured Artist Winner Issue 45-46 (on newstands now until Nov)
- *Bevie Magazine/Looking Glass Issue – Featured Artist (July 2017)
- *Girls ‘n Garages Magazine – Featured Artist (in 2017)
- *Throttle Gals Magazine – Featured Artist (in 2017)
- *KOOP Radio – Interview August 28, 2017
- *I am the newest writer for Manhattan Arts International. Stay tuned for 3 articles written specifically for art collectors over the next year.
- With over 5700 entries, I was chosen to be in the Artist’s Magazine Annual Issue coming out Jan/Feb 2018.
- My Porsche 356A Carrera painting was a cover finalist for the national Porsche Club of America. I didn’t win, but it was a honor to have my cover art chosen as one of the top picks for the year.
I am unable to share the painting just yet, but I have been asked to be one of the 150 national artists to participate in the Build Hope, Not Walls Charity Event. This charity event will take place in October at Canopy Gallery, Austin. I painted a classic vehicle on a brick (the canvas we are all using) as I wanted to acknowledge the vehicles from our past that are driving in Cuba. This exhibition will raise funds to help immigrants and those making a better life in America. I’m thrilled to be a part of this worthy cause. You can see the YouTube introduction here https://www.youtube.com/watch?
PAINTINGS IN JULY/AUGUST: I finished the Ford GT #68 painting, and was thrilled that I had 4 collectors wanting to purchase the painting. The painting has gone to a local collector whom also purchased 2 limited edition giclee prints to gift to two Ford executives at Pebble Beach Concours d’Elegance 2017. What a honor! More limited edition giclee prints will be available of this painting and 2 others from this year starting mid-October.
As always, THANK YOU for your kind emails and replies to my posts. Clearer images of my newest works are on my webpage below. My paintings are available for purchase unless otherwise stated that they are in collections. Feel free to contact me regarding purchase, shipping options, or commissions.
|Limited Edition giclee prints of my Cadillac El Dorado, Chevrolet Pick Up Truck, and Volkswagen Samba/Kombi Bus are also available on my website. These giclee prints are numbered (only 25 issued), signed, dated, and come with a Letter of Authenticity. Shipping/insurance/signature confirmation is included with giclee pricing.|
Have a fantastic September!